[horde] SyncML

Peter Billson pete at turtle.com
Thu Jun 19 21:24:12 UTC 2014

*,

   I'm having an issue with a user syncing Outlook to Kronolith using
Funambol.

The user has 295 appointments but Funambol stops after 129.

I'm sure the issue is with the 130th event but my problem is I cannot
determine in what order Kronolith is sending the events so I can't determine
what the 130th event is.

   I've tried no sort (database order),event_start, event_end, event_uid,
and event_modified. Event_end is close but not exactly the order of the
events in horde_syncml_map;

  Can anyone tell me the order the events are sent or suggest a way I can
see the data sent by syncml?

Pete