[horde] horde-remove-user-data leaves data of user in various tables

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Fri Jun 20 14:17:00 UTC 2014

I'm using 2014-06-20's stable PEAR packages of Horde 5.

If I remove the user data with horde-remove-user-data, the user data in
the rampage tables are left untouched and there are entries imp:<user>:
in horde_histories still.

a) Would it make sense to call history->removeByParent("imp:<user>") in
removeUserData() of imp?

I think those entries are used by the <user> only and never, if <user>
shares messages via IMAP or a message has more than one recipient, is this
correct?

b) Would it make sense to remove rampage entries of objects, when they are
removed, e.g.:
rampage_objects contains KOrganizer-1071308750.554 type = event
horde_histories contains
67131   kronolith:<user>:KOrganizer-1071308750.554    delete  1403014360

c) Would it make sense to remove rampage entries of users in
removeUserData()?

http://wiki.horde.org/DatabaseCleanup
contains some code to remove tags and finally users from the rampage
tables, I guess. Would it make sense to incorporate those steps into
removeUserData()?

d) horde_activesync_cache, horde_activesync_device_users
still contains entries with cache_user or device_user = <user>, the device
referenced here, is in horde_activesync_device and horde_activesync_state,
too.

That might probably happen because of:
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13277 -> orphan devices not removed
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13278 -> function call at wrong place

e) the same for: horde_dav_collections
calendars a.s.o. deleted by the script are still listed

Neither deleteInternalCollectionId() nor deleteExternalCollectionId() from
/usr/share/php/Horde/Dav/Storage/Base.php are called anywhere in Horde it
seems. So cleanup is not implemented, yet?

f) imp_sentmail
has entries with sentmail_who = <user>

--
Steffen