[horde] SyncML

Peter Billson pete at turtle.com
Fri Jun 20 18:16:08 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: horde-bounces at lists.horde.org [mailto:horde-bounces at lists.horde.org]
On Behalf Of Jan Schneider
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 2:00 PM
To: horde at lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [horde] SyncML

Zitat von Peter Billson <pete at turtle.com>:

>> *,
>>
>>    I'm having an issue with a user syncing Outlook to Kronolith using
>> Funambol.
>>

>> The user has 295 appointments but Funambol stops after 129.
>>

>> I'm sure the issue is with the 130th event but my problem is I cannot
>> determine in what order Kronolith is sending the events so I can't
>> determine what the 130th event is.
>>

>>    I've tried no sort (database order),event_start, event_end,
>> event_uid, and event_modified. Event_end is close but not exactly the
>> order of the events in horde_syncml_map;
>>

>>   Can anyone tell me the order the events are sent or suggest a way I
>> can see the data sent by syncml?
>>

>> Pete
>
> http://wiki.horde.org/SyncML/ProblemReport
>
> Thanks for that. It REALLY helped to locate the problem. My original
> assessment of the issue was wrong. The problem occurs when Fundable
> comes back for a second packet of data. The first group of events work
> fine but the second doesn't authenticate for some reason. Log snippet:
>
> Maximum message size 125000 approached during add; current size:
> 124946
> DEBUG:  Return message completed
> DEBUG:  Finished at 2014-06-20 12:42:04. Packet logged in
> /tmp/sync/server_11.xm l
> DEBUG:  Backend of class Horde_SyncMl_Backend_Horde created
> DEBUG:  Started at 2014-06-20 16:42:20. Packet logged in
> /tmp/sync/client_12.xml
> DEBUG:  Existing session continued: b39fbb2f2495c9ddffa7ed81ce53a503
> DEBUG:  Authenticated: yes; version: 1.2; message ID: 3; source URI:
> fol-SVpBT0x
> EOnBldGU=; target URI: http://webmail2.turtle.com/rpc.php; user:
> FooMan;
> charset:
>  UTF-8; wbxml: no
> DEBUG:  Created device class Horde_SyncMl_Device_Sync4j
> DEBUG:  Creating <Sync> output for server changes in database event
> DEBUG:  Created device class Horde_SyncMl_Device_Sync4j
> DEBUG:  Sending add from server:
> 20131213190921.oi5QdbEAPzgt8gY6uSVysg1 at testmail
> .turtle.com
> ERR:    API export call for
> 20131213190921.oi5QdbEAPzgt8gY6uSVysg1 at testmail.turt
> le.com failed: Permission Denied
>
> And I get the API export call error the next 100+ records.
>
> The PHP log  shows an error:
> 2014-06-20T17:20:14+00:00 EMERG: HORDE Session cookies will not work
> without a FQDN and with a non-empty cookie domain. Either use a fully
> qualified domain name like "http://www.example.com" instead of
> "http://example" only, or set the cookie domain in the Horde
> configuration to an empty value, or enable non-cookie (url-based)
> sessions in the Horde configuration. [pid
> 51606 on line 164 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Session.php"]
> 2014-06-20T17:20:14+00:00 DEBUG: HORDE 1. Horde_Registry::appInit()
> /usr/share/horde/index.php:20
> 2. Horde_Registry->__construct() /usr/share/php/Horde/Registry.php:279
> [...]

This doesn't matter, SyncML doesn't use cookies. Authentication actually
succeeded. Calling the export() method on one of the applications' APIs
triggers a permission denied error instead.

See where that object UID
(20131213190921.oi5QdbEAPzgt8gY6uSVysg1 at testmail.turtle.com) belongs to. If
that is a calendar entry, it's event_uid in kronolith_events.
Then check that the user has actually READ permissions on the event's
calendar.

You are correct that it is a calendar entry.

The calendar_id and the event_creator_id is the same on all 290 events in
the kronolith_events table. Is there somewhere else to look for permissions?