[horde] SyncML

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jun 23 08:51:34 UTC 2014

Zitat von Peter Billson <pete at turtle.com>:

> [...]

There are no individual permissions for events, so it doesn't make
sense that only one event out of the calendar fails. It's of course
suspicious that the first event from the second client request is
affected.
Since I have no other idea what might cause this, you need to track
the permission check in Kronolith_Api#export() yourself.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project