[horde] Help for Activesync

murali at itechservices.in murali at itechservices.in
Wed Jun 25 06:58:07 UTC 2014

Hi

I am new to horde and installed horde webmail groupware 5.1.6 in wheezy
with postfix and dovecot. Everything works fine as far as mail
transactions are concerned .I have enabled activesync option and when i
try to connect the outlook to horde with option of Microsoft Exchange  i
get the error message saying there is no exchange server running. Can
anyone help me in configuring horde to sync the mails to outlook? Is
Horde Activsync 100% replacement for MS Exchange server? If yes kindly
provide proper document to make it work.

Thanks in advance

Murali