[horde] ActiveSync Problems

Anton Köstlbacher horde3 at dingsbums.org
Thu Jun 26 11:22:42 UTC 2014

Am 09.05.2014 15:01, schrieb Anton Köstlbacher:
> - Contacts syncing never completes (Sync-Indicator on the phone), in the
> logs I see the following errors:
>
> 2014-05-09T14:51:01+02:00 ERR: Invalid address book:
> wia_1mefmoHzIwZqH4C0nA1
> 2014-05-09T14:51:01+02:00 ERR: [26576] Change message failed when updating
>
> After reconnecting the device in Horde Configuration it works again for
> a few days and then problems occur again. Horde Webmail is uptodate.
> What could be wrong with my configuration?

Hi all,

syncing of calendar now seems to work over a longer period of time, but
I have still the same problem with syncing my (default) adressbook.

The problem occurs when I add one simple new adressbook entry on my
phone after initial configuration of activesync on the phone.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Best Regards,
Anton