[horde] ActiveSync Problems

Stefan Johänntgen Stefan at NicoleJo.de
Thu Jun 26 13:16:51 UTC 2014

Am 26.06.2014 13:22, schrieb Anton Köstlbacher:
> Am 09.05.2014 15:01, schrieb Anton Köstlbacher:
>> - Contacts syncing never completes (Sync-Indicator on the phone), in the
>> logs I see the following errors:
>> 2014-05-09T14:51:01+02:00 ERR: Invalid address book:
>> wia_1mefmoHzIwZqH4C0nA1
>> 2014-05-09T14:51:01+02:00 ERR: [26576] Change message failed when 
>> updating
>> After reconnecting the device in Horde Configuration it works again for
>> a few days and then problems occur again. Horde Webmail is uptodate.
>> What could be wrong with my configuration?
> Hi all,
> syncing of calendar now seems to work over a longer period of time, 
> but I have still the same problem with syncing my (default) adressbook.
> The problem occurs when I add one simple new adressbook entry on my 
> phone after initial configuration of activesync on the phone.
> Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
> Best Regards,
> Anton
the same here. Yesterday I found the solution!
Check in your database table horde_prefs.
There is an entry:
username   | turba |  default_dir  |  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There the wrong address is entered in pref_value!
I have edited the entry to the correct address and now it works! ( and i 
create a new ActivSync Account in my phone)
Perhaps it is even if you delete the row and then horde these new sets.
(Horde> Address Book Settings> Sync Settings)

The Probelm is probably caused by uppercase and lowercase characters in 
the username.
Horde does not write the correct value into the table! Maybe because in 
my table instead of "username" that is was "Username"

I wonder if it is also in your neck

More information about the horde mailing list