[horde] ActiveSync Problems
Stefan at NicoleJo.de
Thu Jun 26 15:13:39 UTC 2014
Am 26.06.2014 16:44, schrieb Anton Köstlbacher:
> Am 26.06.2014 15:16, schrieb Stefan Johänntgen:
>> Am 26.06.2014 13:22, schrieb Anton Köstlbacher:
>>> Am 09.05.2014 15:01, schrieb Anton Köstlbacher:
>>>> - Contacts syncing never completes (Sync-Indicator on the phone),
>>>> in the
>>>> logs I see the following errors:
>>>> 2014-05-09T14:51:01+02:00 ERR: Invalid address book:
>>>> 2014-05-09T14:51:01+02:00 ERR:  Change message failed when
>>>> After reconnecting the device in Horde Configuration it works again
>>>> a few days and then problems occur again. Horde Webmail is uptodate.
>>>> What could be wrong with my configuration?
>>> Hi all,
>>> syncing of calendar now seems to work over a longer period of time,
>>> but I have still the same problem with syncing my (default) adressbook.
>>> The problem occurs when I add one simple new adressbook entry on my
>>> phone after initial configuration of activesync on the phone.
>>> Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
>>> Best Regards,
>> the same here. Yesterday I found the solution!
>> Check in your database table horde_prefs.
>> There is an entry:
>> username | turba | default_dir | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> There the wrong address is entered in pref_value!
>> I have edited the entry to the correct address and now it works! ( and i
>> create a new ActivSync Account in my phone)
>> Perhaps it is even if you delete the row and then horde these new sets.
>> (Horde> Address Book Settings> Sync Settings)
>> The Probelm is probably caused by uppercase and lowercase characters in
>> the username.
>> Horde does not write the correct value into the table! Maybe because in
>> my table instead of "username" that is was "Username"
>> I wonder if it is also in your neck
> I just checked horde_prefs: the pref_uid was indeed uppercase
> User at domain.de, all other prefs uids are lower case. I changed it to
> lower case. The pref value itself is correct: wia_1mefmoHzIwZqH4C0nA1.
> I then completly removed the device from horde and the activesync
> account from the device.
> Unfortunatly it didn't help. Inital sync works. Adding one addressbook
> entry leads to never ending sync (and draining the battery) and the
> same errors in the log.
> I'm using "protocol version: 14.0, Using Horde_ActiveSync v2.16.7"
> Syncing already worked with older Horde_ActiveSync versions. Thanks
> for any further help!
oh shame-I would have been happy!
and the directory wia_1mefmoHzIwZqH4C0nA1 is also in the table
And remove the device attempts in the Horde ActiveSync Device Overview
For me it was definitely the cause! The address 6hYe2Xv-xEgBS688LdRXLw8
stood in the horde_prefs and indeed it was 71V4RUA0CuRP5iJMLP6HkEA. And
horde could not put! I've corrected it by hand, and only then it worked.
More information about the horde