[horde] After update: Handler for imp does not exist

Florian Brandner florian at brandner.net
Fri Jul 11 22:04:07 UTC 2014

Hi there!

>> /*-secure-{"response":null,"msgs":[{"message":"Handler for action
>> \"kronolith\" does not exist.","type":"horde.error"}]}*/
>
> *Where* are you seeing these errors?  Meaning - which page are you
> on, how are these messages being displayed, and what is the URLs
> that your browser is accessing (Firebug can be useful to help
> determine this last one).

This errortext is shown in the browser. It is text only, in the pages
source are no html tags or further information.

I get that when I am on the portal page
(https://<MySite>/services/portal) and click on "Webmail". The Target
URL for WebMail is displayed as
"https://<MySite>/imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox". When clicking, the
browser ends up at the URL
"https://<MySite>/services/ajax.php/horde/imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox" and
displays the errortext.

According to the debug console in firefox only the dynamic.php is
requested, no other files. Apaches access log shows that too: "GET
/services/ajax.php/horde/imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox HTTP/1.1" 200 0
"https://<MySite>/services/portal/"" is the only entry in the log.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Florian Brandner