[horde] After update: Handler for imp does not exist

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Jul 11 22:18:41 UTC 2014

Quoting Florian Brandner <florian at brandner.net>:

> Hi there!
>
>>> /*-secure-{"response":null,"msgs":[{"message":"Handler for action
>>> \"kronolith\" does not exist.","type":"horde.error"}]}*/
>>
>> *Where* are you seeing these errors?  Meaning - which page are you
>> on, how are these messages being displayed, and what is the URLs
>> that your browser is accessing (Firebug can be useful to help
>> determine this last one).
>
> This errortext is shown in the browser. It is text only, in the pages
> source are no html tags or further information.
>
> I get that when I am on the portal page
> (https://<MySite>/services/portal) and click on "Webmail". The Target
> URL for WebMail is displayed as
> "https://<MySite>/imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox". When clicking, the
> browser ends up at the URL
> "https://<MySite>/services/ajax.php/horde/imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox" and
> displays the errortext.
>
> According to the debug console in firefox only the dynamic.php is
> requested, no other files. Apaches access log shows that too: "GET
> /services/ajax.php/horde/imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox HTTP/1.1" 200 0
> "https://<MySite>/services/portal/"" is the only entry in the log.

It sounds like some sort of javascript is cacching the click on these
links and changing the URL to access the AJAX endpoint.  But I
definitely don't see this.

What about clicking the links on the Top Menu (i.e. "Mail" or
"Calendar").  What happens if you delete the mail block, re-add it,
and then click on the block header?

michael