[horde] Ingo and imap4flags

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Wed Jul 16 11:54:50 UTC 2014

>>> ----- End message from Simon Wilson <simon at simonandkate.net> -----
>>>

> If I cheat and change line 54 of
> /var/www/horde/ingo/lib/Script/Sieve/Action/Flag.php to be:
>
>         $this->_vars['imapflags'] = 'true';
> instead of
>         $this->_vars['imapflags'] = !empty($vars['imapflags']);
>
> Then the script saves successfully using imapflags.
>
> Same ugly hack works for notify.
>
> Simon.
>
> --
> Simon Wilson
> M: 0400 12 11 16

OK, what I failed to realise is that the changes I made at
backends.local.php to add the imapflags and notify boolean values only
take effect in your session when you log out and log back in. :-/

I apologise for the noise, but having now done that it is working
(embarrassed face).

Simon.

--
Simon Wilson