[horde] Error searching imp folders

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Tue Jul 22 17:28:55 UTC 2014

On 07/22/2014 11:30 AM, Andre Luiz Paiz wrote:
> Dear Horde Team,
> After upgrading to version 5.2, users are experiencing problems performing
> searchs inside imp mailboxes.
> The error in the log file displays the following:
>
> WARN: HORDE [imp] [search] Could not open mailbox "impsearchvinbox". [pid
> 32115 on line 732 of "/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Imap.php"]
>
> or
>
> WARN: HORDE [imp] [search] Could not open mailbox "impsearch".
>
> My CentOS server has the php-5.5.14-2.el6.remi.x86_64 package installed and
> this error started after 5.2 upgrade from 5.1.4.
>
> I appreciate if you can help me.
>
> Thanks
>   Atenciosamente
>
> /André Luiz Paiz/
> /Analista de Redes/
> /Instituto de Química – Unicamp/
> /andre.paiz at iqm.unicamp.br/
> /Telefone: (19)3521-0197/

We just updated our dev server to Horde 5.2/imp 6.2 running with PHP
5.6.0 rc2 (debian testing/unstable) and everything, including search, is
working great for us.

Have you checked your IMAP server logs to see if the authentication is
failing there?

--
Andy Dorman
Ironic Design, Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the named person's use only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
erroneous transmission. If you receive this message in error, please
immediately destroy it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or
indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, or copy any part of this message
if you are not the intended recipient.