[horde] EMERG: HORDE User is not authorized [pid 29960 on line 1547 of "/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Registry.php"]

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Fri Jul 25 12:42:35 UTC 2014

On Tue, 15 Jul 2014, Claudio ML wrote:

> In the past 7 days, i found that error repeated so many times in
> horde.log. I can imagine is a problem with permissions (i guess), but
> into the web configuration of Horde, i have permissions for mail (imp),
> Tasks, and Tickets (whups) all only for authenticated users.

check out the list archive: This error pops up, if an URL inside Horde,
e.g. an user has a bookmark into Horde, but has not logged in through the
login page or so. Also, when you use cron in some circumstances.

If you cannot provide more information, that the user is already
authentificated, I guess, you have to live with them. There also was a
discussion about to drop the priority of this error, because it is so easy
to trigger.

--
Steffen