[horde] Android Calendar Issue

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jul 28 20:36:08 UTC 2014

Quoting Pete Billson <Pete at turtle.com>:

> [...]

No, the server creates the event like any other event. When the client
syncs the calendar collection next it should pick up the new event and
sync it.

I can't reproduce this in stock android, samsung stock, or Nine.  I
would need a sync log and any errors from the horde/server log to help
you debug this.

  If I do a complete resync from scratch, it