[horde] ActiveSync minor issues

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Jul 30 13:33:17 UTC 2014

Quoting Volker Then <horde40 at volkerthen.com>:

> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> If you mean recipient's email addresses instead of names, then
>>> yes, mine is the same in Nine and in Samsung email. Not sure that
>>> is anything Horde can do anything about though...
>
> Is that an issue of the protocol or of any client? This was also
> happening on iOS. I wonder why the client is able to extract the
> recipient's contact image from the contact list (of the phone, I
> guess) but unable to get the recipient's name (either from the phone
> or the mail header).

Can you be more specific about what is happening? Is it the
recipient's name or the sender's name? Are you viewing it on an
ActiveSync client, the web interface, or does it happen on both? Do
emails sent from BOTH the web interface and the ActiveSync client show
this behavior, or just one of them? Does the recipient see the email
with the full name?

--
mike
The Horde Project