[horde] How to move a pre-4.0 database to a new server

Vilius Sumskas/LNK vilius at lnk.lt
Tue Aug 5 13:27:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

> >> Current version of Horde = 2.2.3-1, Imp = 3.3.1-1, turba = 1.2-1. I
> >> believe that is all that is running on the old server.
> >>
> >> Since the link points to upgrading Horde starting with 3.0 -> 3.1,
> >> how should I start to get myself to 3.5?
> >>
> >> I can't find the "scripts/upgrades" directory or files that the
> >> linked page references on my new server.

For these old versions you better off installing clean H5 and then
exporting/importing Turba data using CSV file through Turba GUI. I don't
remember if Turba 1.2 had CSV exports, though.

If you really need to preserve all old data then you must download Horde
3.0, IMP H3 4.0 and Turba H3 2.0 from ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/ and then
follow upgrade instructions of those versions *first*.

--
   Vilius