[horde] Set Privileges between Horde and MySQL

Johannes Mock mockjs at idmt.fraunhofer.de
Thu Aug 21 12:09:33 UTC 2014

Hi together

I installed Horde 5.2.1 and all dependencies, on a centos6 with MySQL
and Apache2.
Now I want to create the database tables, but on the Webinterface Horde
told me that there is no DB access configured for any database table.
Additionally there is no button "Update All DB Schemas" only the two
buttons "Check for newer versions" and "Update all configurations".
In MySQL I created the database in this way:
    CREATE DATABASE horde;
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON horde.* TO 'horde'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY
'horde';
    FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
Do I have to grant the privileges to 'horde'@'servername' instead of
'horde'@'localhost'?
Do I have to change something in the Horde configuration before I get DB
access from Horde to MySQL?
Under the Horde configuration on the Webinterface I can't change between
"General" and the other windows. Is that because there is no database
access?

I hope someone can help me.

Greetings