[horde] Set Privileges between Horde and MySQL

Johannes Mock mockjs at idmt.fraunhofer.de
Thu Aug 21 13:22:56 UTC 2014

That's clear. But I can't find any documentation how to do so.
All I can find is:
CREATE DATABASE horde;
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON horde.* TO 'horde'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY
'horde';
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
I do so as mysql root-user.

In the mysql table "db" there is now the following:
| Host      | Db      | User  | Select_priv | Insert_priv | Update_priv
| Delete_priv | Create_priv | Drop_priv | Grant_priv | References_priv |
Index_priv | Alter_priv | Create_tmp_table_priv | Lock_tables_priv |
Create_view_priv | Show_view_priv | Create_routine_priv |
Alter_routine_priv | Execute_priv | Event_priv | Trigger_priv |
| localhost | horde   | horde | Y           | Y           | Y
| Y           | Y           | Y         | N          | Y               |
Y          | Y          | Y                     | Y                |
Y                | Y              | Y                   |
Y                  | Y            | Y          | Y            |

In the table "user" there is set as host "localhost", as user "horde"
and the password.

Which settings must I configure and how?
And which PHP and PEAR modules do I need?
The following are installed:
- php.x86_64
- php-gd.x86_64
- php-mysql.x86_64
- php-xmlrpc.x86_64
- php-xml.x86_64
- php-imap.x86_64
- php-ldap.x86_64
- php-devel.x86_64
- php-odbc.x86_64
- php-pdo.x86_64
- MySQL-python.x86_64
- php-pear.noarch
- re2c.x86_64
- geoip.x86_64
- telnet-0.17-47.el6_3.1.x86_64
- libicu-4.2.1-9.1.el6_2.x86_64
- php-intl-5.3.3-23.el6_4.x86_64
- libmcrypt-2.5.8-9.el6.x86_64
- libtidy-0.99.0-19.20070615.1.el6.x86_64
- php-tidy-5.3.3-23.el6_4.x86_64
- php-mcrypt-5.3.3-1.el6.rf.x86_64
- php-idn-1.2c-1.el6.x86_64
- php-soap-5.3.3-23.el6_4.x86_64