[horde] Moving Signature Up in Replies

M. Ryan DiMaria rdimaria at dimarialawgroup.com
Thu Aug 28 04:11:27 UTC 2014

Perhaps I am out of my league. What the heck is a TOFU Culture or an MUA?

I am a simple person that likes things to make sense. My clients and the people I communicate with understand email followed by a signature from the person emailing, reply followed by the signature of the person replying.

Why on earth would anyone place a signature somewhere else in the sequence of communications?

M. Ryan DiMaria
DiMARIA LAW, APC
18101 Von Karman, Suite 330
Irvine, CA 92612