[horde] Moving Signature Up in Replies

M. Ryan DiMaria rdimaria at dimarialawgroup.com
Thu Aug 28 04:18:58 UTC 2014

Templates don't work with relies, do they? Copy and paste destroys the original formatting of the of the signature essentially requiring it to be reformatted every time.

It is the accepted format among businesses and the legal community thereby making it useful and also intended. I wasn't sure if I understood you response.

M. Ryan DiMaria
DiMARIA LAW, APC
18101 Von Karman, Suite 330
Irvine, CA 92612