[horde] [Tickets #12380] Re: Accessing shared calendars via CalDAV broken

grupo correo grupodecorreo10 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 11:22:16 UTC 2014

Hi List!!

for your info i have added 2 comments in this bug about this Ticket.

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12380

These are my comments.

2014-08-22 09:18:23
Hi everybody!

I have upgrade Horde 5.1.6 to Horde 5.2.1 with kronolith 4.2.1.
Thunderbird 24.6 y lightning 2.6.6.  PHP 5.3.3.
I go to kronolith in webmail and i take the Caldav Subscription URL
from one shared calendar, and when i try to add this calendar in
thunderbird i receive an error in my server console with the same error.

HORDE: [kronolith] Call to a member function toHash() on a non-object
[pid 6284 on line 686 of
"/var/www/html/mail/horde5_mdm/kronolith/lib/Application.php"]

I don't know where is the problema. Any suggestion about that?

Best regards.

And then i found a solution, but is not valid for me.

2014-09-02 12:44:31
Hi!!!

I have resolved my issue and i know why didn't work! If a check this:

$conf[share][hidden]
If you enable this option, the shares that a user has access to will
NOT be displayed automatically, but only if the user subscribed to them.

the problem persist. If it is unchecked, works. But i need to check
this option in my company.

Do you know why is this option the problem?

Thanks a lot and regards.