[horde] ***ed up tables

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Fri Sep 19 13:06:24 UTC 2014

Is there any way to get an actual current database schema?

I have read/write databases, and on a replicated server Horde claimed the
tables were out of date - which I assumed meant the read tables didn't
replicate the changes correctly.  When I applied the database update
change, it reverted the table version on the write server and now turba
claims its out of date, and the update fails because it's not out of date.

I know I'm pissy today - but I have issues with the database with every
Horde upgrade, and I'm damn tired of manually piecing together what the
database is supposed to look like because there's no damn schema published
to make sure everything is the way it's supposed to be for the next
upgrade.

*violently shaking fists at Horde databases*

Rick