[horde] activesync was working but broke?

Jason Haar Jason_Haar at trimble.com
Mon Sep 29 23:22:04 UTC 2014

On 30/09/14 11:33, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> Downgrade PHP.  The current versions are broken with SSL.
>
> Alternatively, there is no reason for you to be using TLS/SSL to
> connect to servers on localhost.  That's just a waste of resources.

I managed to fix it. I had an independent working install of horde and
simply diff'ed horde/config/conf.php and added anything imap or
activesync related. None of them should have made a difference (all
mainly telling it to use imap without TLS - which I already had in place
via backends.local.php), but they fixed the problem. All the changes
look like defaults to me

Weird - it was working, then it broke without me making any changes,
then I fiddle directly with the backend (looks like some of the settings
cannot be set using the Administration section of the GUI) and now it
works again.

Oh well :-)

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Corporate Information Security Manager, Trimble Navigation Ltd.
Phone: +1 408 481 8171