[horde] Let users browse from IMP linked attachements

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Oct 1 16:35:02 UTC 2014

Quoting Michael <mine at michi.su>:

> First: is it possible to let users browse uploaded attachments that
> have been linked by IMP?

Do you mean browsing all attachments that user has made?

If yes - answer is: not by default.  But you can install Gollem and
add a backend to point to the VFS storage location of the uploaded
attachments.

> Second: can I set the storage path for the attachments differently
> than the caching path of horde ($conf[cache][params][dir])?

That's not where attachments are stored.  They are instead stored in
your VFS backend (under the .horde/imp/attachments directory) if you
have a VFS backend configured and the system temporary directory if
you don't have a VFS backend configured.

michael