[horde] ActiveSync database

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Oct 15 04:37:15 UTC 2014

Quoting Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca>:

> I am considering either moving the ActiveSync tables from one MySQL
> database server to another or switching to MongoDB . If I don't
> migrate the data in the current tables and start fresh what will
> happen? Will all the ActiveSync devices just re-provision themselves?

That's what is supposed to happen, yes. There are some clients,
however, that can take a while to initiate this. You can test this if
you like by removing the state from a few select clients via the
activesync admin page. This is exactly what happens when the state
disappears as well, so it will give you a clearer picture as to how
your clients will react.

--
mike
The Horde Project