[horde] Cannot Export Details for a Single Contact

bin at crewecleanteam.co.uk bin at crewecleanteam.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 09:47:57 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have a problem with exporting contact details.  At the moment, I am
unable to share address books and so every time a change to any
contact is made, that contact must be exported and imported to all
other relevant address books.  Although there seems to be an option to
export a single contact, whenever I have tried it the whole address
book is downloaded into a .csv file.  I then have to edit that file
before using it as the import file to the other address books.

I am using version 5.1.1.