[horde] Loading Calendars....... Not loading

HiP-HiPpO arthur at cdne.net
Sun Oct 19 16:43:11 UTC 2014

I have flushed tables in MySQL, cleared the /tmp directory with apache
restarts and even a system reboot, used test.php to validate settings.
The problem is that nothing is written to the apache or system logs on this
event.  I changed PHP and Horde logging to be more verbose as well.  This
event happens on all browsers across multiple platforms even after clearing
browser cache.  As the admin user, I check for updates and I don't have a
button to update schemas. I assume that schemas are not out of date.

 From Oct 17
I'm running version 5.2.2 . When I select the Calendar link from the main
menu bar, I get the calendar page with the current month, but there are no
calendar items. When I select different views from the Calendar submenu,
I only get white pages. The small month calendar at the top left is
displayed but the text under this calendar says "Loading calendars..."
and never completes. I can place a calendar on the Horde page after
login. This calendar does display calendar items.