[horde] HTML Editor not loading

Henning Twilek at gmx.de
Wed Oct 29 19:42:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have tried to solve a problem with the HTML Mode in the Message compose
window on a friends Horde installation. Everything seems to work fine except
when one tries to enable the HTML Mode. The writing area "dims" and the
are no errors even when waiting long enough. He is using the debian horde
packages in a "stable" debian installation. I have cleared the horde caches,
turned off caching, cleared browser caches. With maximum logging neither
Apache log, PHP log, Syslog and Horde log show any kind of error. Horde´s
test.php does not show any errors. I have checked file permissions on the js
files. If I use his browser and log into my horde installation the HTML Mode
works fine so there are no apparent limits on javascript he might have
turned on in the browser. I am completely out of ideas where to look. Has
anyone had a similar problems or any pointers what might be going wrong.

Regards

Henning