[horde] HTML Editor not loading

Pete Billson pete at turtle.com
Wed Oct 29 20:03:13 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: horde [mailto:horde-bounces at lists.horde.org] On Behalf Of Henning
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 3:43 PM
To: horde at lists.horde.org
Subject: [horde] HTML Editor not loading

Hi all,

I have tried to solve a problem with the HTML Mode in the Message compose window on a friends Horde installation. Everything seems to work fine except when one tries to enable the HTML Mode. The writing area "dims" and the "Loading..." appears and thats it. The HTML Editor does not appear, there are no errors even when waiting long enough. He is using the debian horde packages in a "stable" debian installation. I have cleared the horde caches, turned off caching, cleared browser caches. With maximum logging neither Apache log, PHP log, Syslog and Horde log show any kind of error. Horde´s test.php does not show any errors. I have checked file permissions on the js files. If I use his browser and log into my horde installation the HTML Mode works fine so there are no apparent limits on javascript he might have turned on in the browser. I am completely out of ideas where to look. Has anyone had a similar problems or any pointers what might be going wrong.

Regards

Henning

I've had this issue with IE and the following resolves it:

In PageOutput.php
Somewhere around line 387 (under public function outputMetaTags)
Add

/* IE11 */
if($GLOBALS['browser']->isBrowser('msie') &&
   $GLOBALS['browser']->getMajor() == 11){
   $this->addMetaTag('X-UA-Compatible','IE=EmulateIE10',true);
}