[horde] HTML Editor not loading

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Thu Oct 30 16:19:13 UTC 2014

On 10/30/2014 02:25 AM, Henning wrote:
> Andy Dorman <adorman <at> ironicdesign.com> writes:
>> If you see a http 404, file not found error for /core/loader.js
>> then you have the Debian package problem for ckeditor.
>>

> Hi Andy,
>
> you nailed it, we did see the error. So we will simply wait for the
> package to be fixed.
>
> Thanks
>
> Henning

Well, Debian has released the updated version, 4.4.4+dfsg1-2, with the
missing /core directory and I upgraded about 15 minutes ago...but that
did NOT fix it for us.

Ckeditor is trying to fetch it's loader file from this location

CKEDITOR.getUrl( 'core/loader.js' )

However, that URL comes out as a "GET /imp/core/loader.js" sent to

http://beta.mail.comehome.net/imp/dynamic.php?page=compose&popup=1

Meanwhile, ckeditor (now with /core/loader.js) is sitting in the file
system at /usr/share/javascript/ckeditor/.

So I am wondering if there is an apache config we need to add that will
direct this request to the proper place in the file system?

--
Andy Dorman