[horde] HTML Editor not loading BUT Address Auto-Completion is Working Again

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Thu Oct 30 21:39:05 UTC 2014

A couple of more data points in this HTML Editor mystery...

I decided to do an experiment, since the Imp compose window is trying to
fetch /imp/core/loader.js (which is actually at
/usr/share/javascript/ckeditor/core), I temporarily added a symlink in
the imp code directory to point imp/core to ckeditor's core directory,
/usr/share/javascript/ckeditor/core.

1. This did NOT fix the problem with HTML editor.  When the compose
window opens we now get a 404 error for /imp/core/_bootstrap.js ... and
since _bootstrap.js is NOT part of ckeditor, there is no way it is
supposed to be in ckeditor's core directory.  So the symlink is NOT a
solution.

2. I am pleased to note however that address auto-completion is now
working.  I assume that is because the auto-completion js code  is being
loaded and executed and apparently doesn't need the _bootstrap.js code.

So there is something I am missing in the config's that could tell
Horde/Imp where to find the ckeditor and bootstrap js files.  I have
searched the Horde wiki and Google'd and found nothing so far.

Any and all hints and suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
--
Andy Dorman