[horde] Inside Horde Paper Like Hooks

Bruno Furtado brunofurtado at brunofurtado.net
Thu Oct 30 21:43:49 UTC 2014

We use OpenLDAP as authentication backend.

We'd like to:

1. Request the user to change his password on first login;
2. Request the user to change his password after it's 45 days old;
3. Request the user to fill his password recovery information by
redirecting his to this page;
4. Request the user to fill his social security number. This field doesn't
exist so, how to do it?

Thanks,
Bruno Furtado