[horde] Debian HTML Editor Broken, Fixed

Stuart Naifeh scnaifeh at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:11:26 UTC 2014

Why don't the Debian packagers just use the version of ckeditor that Horde packages in the Horde_Editor pear package rather than trying to makeHorde use the Debian ckeditor package? That way, horde will never have a version conflict with the Debian ckeditor package as Debian continues to update it (jessie, for example, is on ckeditor 4.4, which Jan says is entirely incompatible with Horde).