[horde] Debian HTML Editor, Fixed with Horde framework/Editor/js/ckeditor

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Nov 11 00:48:23 UTC 2014

Quoting Andy Dorman <adorman at ironicdesign.com>:

> Please let the rest of us know when you core Horde devs think you
> might have the time to work on a sponsored upgrade of the Horde
> CKEditor code to the 4.x API so Horde can keep up with the latest
> security updates for CKEditor.  I am sure we will contribute to
> paying for that upgrade.

This is definitely on the radar.  Please contact me directly if you
wish to discuss further.

FWIW, I know of no security issues in ckeditor 3 that affect usage, at
least in IMP.  (The recent security issue fixed in ckeditor 4 isn't
applicable to IMP since we strip all 'on*' HTML tags out of the source
before sending reply text to the browser/ckeditor).

michael