[horde] Kronolith month view broken

Ruud Baart r.j.baart at prompt.nl
Tue Nov 18 14:57:56 UTC 2014

In one of the previous versions of Horde the month view of Kronolith was
broken. It was solved in the previous version(s). Now with the latest
versions of all modules there is again a problem with the month view. No
appointments are shown after today. All other views (week, day etc.) are
as far as I can see OK.

Is this bug solved by version 4.2.2? One of the changes is:

	Fix JS error in month view with more events today than the maximum threshold.

If so, when will it become available? So I can tell my users.

--

Regards,

Ruud Baart