[horde] Kronolith month view broken

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Tue Nov 18 15:31:47 UTC 2014

Citeren Ruud Baart <r.j.baart at prompt.nl>:

> In one of the previous versions of Horde the month view of Kronolith
> was broken. It was solved in the previous version(s). Now with the
> latest versions of all modules there is again a problem with the
> month view. No appointments are shown after today. All other views
> (week, day etc.) are as far as I can see OK.
>
> Is this bug solved by version 4.2.2? One of the changes is:
>
> 	Fix JS error in month view with more events today than the maximum
> threshold.
>
> If so, when will it become available? So I can tell my users.

Why don't you just try this out on a test system?

Given the all the different configurations Horde supports, you should
never assume that *your* particular configuration will not break upon
upgrading. Rather than upsetting your users with broken
webmail/agenda, you really should test new versions on a separate
installation where you can try out things.

Blindly running 'pear upgrade' on a production system is a recipe for
disaster...

Best regards, Arjen