[horde] Kronolith month view broken

Ruud Baart r.j.baart at prompt.nl
Tue Nov 18 15:48:39 UTC 2014

Sorry,  I meant is it solved in the upcoming kronolith 4.2.4 version?

Yes, I have a test system and no, I don't follow blindly all the updates
of Horde.  I don't have a complicated or weird horde system (Debian
wheezy and postgres). So I don't hing I have a very particular
configuration. But when versions are declared stable I assume I can
install them. I install them on a test system, take a look around and
when I found nothing weird I install the updates on the production
server. I can't test everything. This looks like a normal procedure to me.

I report a bug and I ask whether the bug is known and solved in the next
version of kronolith. That's all. I have a great respect for all Horde
developers.

--

Met vriendelijke groeten/Regards,
Tiswe/R.J. Baart Automatisering B.V.