[horde] No more color labels and sorting by label in Mnemo

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Thu Nov 20 07:48:20 UTC 2014

Citēts Jānis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>
Thu, 20 Nov 2014 09:38:30 +0200:

> Hi!
>
> Are the display of colour labels and sorting by labels in Basic view
> gone from Mnemo 4.2.2?

Actually, the same relates to the Dynamic view also + there is no
longer the option to select labels from the list - in the label frame
only user name is displayed.

Should I note the necessary label on the paper before creating the note?

before the upgrade to 5.2.2. from 5.1.6 it was not the problem.

Are these colourless framy thingies (not only in mnemo) some side
effect on my system or they are features?

Janis