[horde] List of modules etc. compatible with Horde 5.1.6

Erling Preben Hansen erling at eph.dk
Fri Nov 21 21:41:19 UTC 2014

  Citat af Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Jānis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Where can I find the list of latest compatible modules and libraries
>> for Horde 5.1.6 as for downgrade the only option is to know exact
>> version numbers.
>>
>> How can I sweep up all the trash left over from 5.2.2 after downgrade?
>>
>> Janis
>>
>> --
>
> Restore to your last backup before the upgrade.
>
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject

Hey
There is sadly no easy answer to your question but.
Try to look in the archives of this list.

Look for this thread:
How to upgrade to webmail-5.1.5 with PEAR.

I know the thread is for upgrading but it should give you an idea of what
versions to install
and how.

The last mail in that tread is:

Re: [horde] How to upgrade to webmail-5.1.5 with PEAR
Thursday 31-07-2014
by Michael J Rubinsky.

/Erling