[horde] trean: 404 when deleting or saving after edit

Jan Niggemann jn at hz6.de
Tue Dec 16 08:20:36 UTC 2014

Am 16.12.2014 00:14, schrieb Andy Dorman:
> On 12/14/2014 03:14 AM, Philip Frei wrote:
>> Am Wed, 10 Dec 2014 12:04:13 +0100
>> schrieb Jan Niggemann <jn at hz6.de>:
>>
>>> Creating bookmarks works fine, but saving after editing
>>> reproduceably
>>> produces a 404 with http://domain.de/horde/trean/b/save not being
>>> found, the same goes for deleting
>>
>> What's your OS? Do you use php-fpm?
>>
>> I have the same problem as described on a Debian system with php-fpm
>> enabled. Without php-fpm everything works like expected. But I don't
>> have a clue how to configure it right.
>>
>> greetings Philip.
>>

> We are testing Debian, Apache 2.4 with php-fpm, Horde 5.2.1 and trean
> 1.1.1  and we are having the same problem...I actually thought I had
> fixed this last summer, but apparently not.
>
> I am positive the issue is in our Apache 2.4 config, but I have been
> researching and experimenting for a couple of hours now and all I
> have
> done so far is cause Apache to crash a couple of times.
I think that your config is OK.

At least on my system, the path to the controller is incorrect, let's
check this.

Please add these two lines to rampage.php, below the line beginning
with $request = $injector...
$filename = '/some/sensible/path/debug.txt';
Horde::debug($request, $filename);

This will create a debug logfile at the specified path.

Then edit a bookmark and try to save it, thus provoking the error.
Look at the debug file and post to the list what's in it. It should
more or less look like this:

> 2014-12-11T09:35:19+01:00 DEBUG: Variable information:
> object(Horde_Controller_Request_Http)#133 (2) {
>   ["_path":protected]=>
>   string(18) "/horde/rampage.php"
>   ["_headers":protected]=>
>   NULL
> }
>
> Backtrace:
> 1. Horde::debug() /your/path/to/horde/rampage.php:58

Jan