[horde] trean: 404 when deleting or saving after edit

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Tue Dec 16 13:22:51 UTC 2014

On 12/16/2014 02:20 AM, Jan Niggemann wrote:
> $filename = '/some/sensible/path/debug.txt';
> Horde::debug($request, $filename);

Well, this is weird.  I edited rampage.php as you suggested

$request = $injector->getInstance('Horde_Controller_Request');
$filename = '/var/log/horde/rampage_debug.txt';
Horde::debug($request, $filename);

But nothing is written to the file when I edit and save or try deleting
a trean link.  I even touched the debug file and made sure permissions
were correct (Apache runs as user "antespam")

# ls -al /var/log/horde/
drwxr-xr-x  2 antespam antespam 4096 Dec 16 07:03 .
drwxr-xr-x 16 root     root     4096 Dec 15 06:25 ..
-rw-rw-rw-  1 antespam antespam    0 Dec 16 06:52 rampage_debug.txt

My conclusion is that I am not even running rampage.php.  Do you agree?

I tried adding/editing/deleting address book (turba) and calendar
(kronolith) and task (nag) entries with no problems and nothing was ever
written to the debug log file...So I assume none of those apps need
rampage.php.

We use webmail (imp) every day and send/receive email with no problem.

Is there another app in Horde Webmail that uses rampage.php that I can
try to confirm whether or not the appropriate calls are getting to
rampage.php ?

--
Andy Dorman