[horde] Global preferences won't persist...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Sun Jan 4 04:55:59 UTC 2015

conf.php from horde5/config is attached along with backends.php from
horde5/imp/config.  I can't get the default identity to persist with
the correct information.  The imp app doesn't work at all if the source
email address isn't set.  I'm trying to store the identity in a
postgresql database, but it isn't storing the data for some reason.
I've checked extensively that the will not persist issue is still a
problem after upgrading to all the latest packages for horde-5.2.3 via
pear.  Please fix this in the next release of horde, it is really
annoying.