[horde] Unable to attach files in Whups

Erling Preben Hansen erling at eph.dk
Wed Jan 7 17:40:29 UTC 2015

  Citat af Daniel Bareiro <daniel-listas at gmx.net>:

> Hi, Michael.

>>> To check the VFS backend configuration, would I have to review the
>>> configuration of Gollem?
>
>> No.
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> It would be useful to have additional references beyond the "No" for
> turn this into a learning experience. References of documentation also
> help to complement it, but I was researching on Internet without yet
> being able to isolate the cause.
>
> Best regards,
> Daniel

Hey

It has nothing with gollem to do.
Gollem don't control your backend. It uses it.
You have to look into the limits in php and your backend for vfs.
php has an upload limit defined in php.ini.
and your backend for vfs can have some limitation's too.
Since we don't know what your vfs backend is,
and if there is any quota on it.
We can't help without these data.
So the suggestion is.
Start looking through your for any limitations.
horde -> webserver -> php -> vfs -> system -> hardware.