[horde] Unable to attach files in Whups

Erling Preben Hansen erling at eph.dk
Wed Jan 7 19:26:58 UTC 2015

  Citat af Daniel Bareiro <daniel-listas at gmx.net>:

> On 07/01/15 14:40, Erling Preben Hansen wrote:
>
>> Hey
>
> Hi, Erling.
>
>> It has nothing with gollem to do.
>> Gollem don't control your backend. It uses it.
>> You have to look into the limits in php and your backend for vfs.
>> php has an upload limit defined in php.ini.
>> and your backend for vfs can have some limitation's too.
>> Since we don't know what your vfs backend is,
>> and if there is any quota on it.
>> We can't help without these data.
>> So the suggestion is.
>> Start looking through your for any limitations.
>> horde -> webserver -> php -> vfs -> system -> hardware.
>
> Do not think it's a limitation of PHP, because for example when I wanted
> to upload too heavy files (15 MB), I get a record in the Apache error
> log with something like this:

> [Wed Jan 07 15:33:53 2015] [error] [client 10.1.0.40] PHP Warning:  POST
> Content-Length of 15361369 bytes exceeds the limit of 8388608 bytes in
> Unknown on line 0, referer:
> https://webmail.opcion-libre.com.ar/whups/ticket/update.php?id=36

> But when I try to attach a file whose size is less than "post_max_size",
> I don't get this type entries in the Apache error log and Horde displays
> a message saying that the ticket was updated, but the file was not
> attached.
>
> That's why I was guiding to investigate whether there was a limitation
> in the vfs backend. I don't have deep experience in setting Horde. So
> when you talked about "vfs backend limitations" I thought in to check
> the settings in any of the backends.php files:
>
> ingo/config/backends.php
> turba/config/backends.php
> gollem/config/backends.php
> imp/config/backends.php
>
> Kindly tell me which files I would have to check.
>
> On config/conf.php I am using the following settings:
>
> $conf['vfs']['params']['driverconfig'] = 'horde';
> $conf['vfs']['type'] = 'Sql';
>
> Thanks for your reply and for your time.
>
> Best regards,
> Daniel

Hey

When I say vfs backend i don't mean Horde.
It is the backend you use to save attachments to.
It can be filesystem or sql database or what ever is chosen in.
Configuration - Horde - virtual file storage
Some thing is not right in that backend.
Horde think the attachment is saved but it isn't or you don't have access
to it.
So you have to check.
Is the attachment realy saved some where in your system.

Or what.

you have to investigate this on filesystem or database.

/erling