[horde] a small typo in default theme.

Erling Preben Hansen erling at eph.dk
Fri Jan 9 22:47:47 UTC 2015

  Citat af Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Erling Preben Hansen <erling at eph.dk>:
>
>> Hey
>>
>> am working on themes.
>> I found a small but annoying typo in  nag/themes/default/screen.css
>>
>> #RB_window {
>>     top: 50px !important;
>> }
>>
>> it should have been:
>>
>> #RB_window {
>>     top: 50% !important;
>> }
>>
>> Effect is quickadd box in nag is placed too high in browser.
>> The text above input field is not visible.
>>
>> /erling
>> --
>
> Eh, no, it's displayed 50px below the top, which is what the rule
defines.

> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject

  Hey jan
I am Sorry to argue about this.
But when it is displayed at 50 px below the top.
One can not read the infotext above the input field.
Then if it must be a fixed placement perhaps it should be 150px.
You can take a look here at how it is displayed it my browser.

http://eph.dk/horde/wicked/Themes_error

  /erling