[horde] Syncing...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Thu Jan 15 20:05:01 UTC 2015

I'm wondering if thunderbird has a calendar feature?
It will be great if thunderbird does imap only.

Evolution has this feature where I'm wondering if syncing
the calendar from evolution with the one from kronolith
is possible?

Is kronolith using a standard calendaring system that other
apps, say on your Android phone, can sync with?

Thank you everyone for help getting horde-groupware going even
though I posted a lot of times on here.

My next job is to get phppgadmin going so I can check the permissions
on my postgresql-9.3 database and try to diagnose why storing the
preferences in the postgres horde database isn't working.  I'm running
mariadb just to host the preferences, which is kinda ridiculous.

A workaround to keep things simple is to tell people not to use
other calendar programs.