[horde] Mail preference issue

Roman Gelfand rgelfand2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 13:30:24 UTC 2015

Version - 5.2.3
"is broken again" means that autocompletion is not working.  When I press
To button, I get list of contacts, but when I do search existing contacts
are not found.  If I immediately go to preferences -> mail -> compose ->
address book; choose my address book and save.  Then when I compose another
email, autocompletion works.  If I logoff and log back in, it stop working.

Please, keep in mind, I have two address books used for autocompletion on
compose.  They are personal ldap address book and favorites address book.
The favorites address always works.  The issue mentioned above is with ldap
personal address book.  I have tried to use only the ldap personal address
book for compose and the issue was still there.

Now that I think about it, could it be that horde or imp assumes that
connection to ldap has already been established, when in reality it is not,
and fails?

Thanks for your help.