[horde] ActiveSync Configuration Issue

Roman Gelfand rgelfand2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 20:14:36 UTC 2015

I am trying to sync Firstname, Lastname, Work phone between android phone (
active sync )  horde and backend personal_ldap.  It works when I add a
contact from horde but not from android.

backends.php  (horde to personal_ldap map)
        'name' => array('fields' => array('lastname', 'firstname',
'company'),
                         'format' => '%s, %s, %s',
                         'attribute' => 'cn')
        'firstname' => 'givenName',
        'lastname' => 'sn',
        'workPhone' => 'telephoneNumber',

in Drivers.php (ActiveSync to Horde map)
       'name' => 'fileas',
        'lastname' => 'lastname',
        'firstname' => 'firstname',
        'workPhone' => 'businessphonenumber',