[horde] Unable send event notification to attendee

Vidal Carro García vidal.carro at spamina.com
Mon Feb 2 17:03:18 UTC 2015

Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> escribió:

> Quoting NAI WEI YEK <yeknw1 at 1utar.my>:
>
>> Dear horde list members,
>>
>> At horde calender, after i create an event and add attendee, i click save
>> button and it prompt out an error "There was an error sending an event
>> notification to example at gmail.com: Error connecting to SMTP server." But i
>> can compose a new email and successfully send the email to recipient in
>> horde Groupware 5.2.4. Any suggestion to solve this problem?
>
> Without a more detailed error, it's hard to tell exactly why the
> connection failed. I would start by checking your settings in
> Horde's general configuration under the "Mailer" tab and make sure
> the connection setttings are appropriate for the SMTP server you are
> attempting to connect to (this may or may not be the same mailer
> used for sending mail in IMP depending on how IMP was configured).

   Be sure that config/conf.php file have the parameters:

    $conf['mailer']['params']['username_auth'] = true;
    $conf['mailer']['params']['password_auth'] = true;

--
Vidal Carro García | R&D Strategy Manager | Tel: +34 671 680 293 |
vidal.carro at spamina.com | www.spamina.com

Spamina | Cloud Email & Web Security
Parla | Cloud Email Firewall | Cloud Email Archiving | Cloud Email
Encryption & DLP | Cloud Email Enterprise | Cloud Web Security
Parla, NEW Cloud-based Email for Enterprise with up to 30Gb of
storage, fully secured and Outlook integrated, for 2€ per user. Go to
PARLA for further information