[horde] Themes update

Erling Preben Hansen erling at eph.dk
Thu Feb 5 21:52:00 UTC 2015

Hey

I have updated the Matrix theme to Horde 5.2 framework.

At the same time it got restructured. Now it is as my other themes.
Since this theme has almost no pictures it will not take up mush cache
space.
I have packed it with an install.sh, remove.sh and install.txt
Do read the install.txt before running any of these files.
screen shot here: http://eph.dk/horde/wicked/Horde_Themes/The_Matrix

Get it here: http://eph.dk/horde-addons/5.2/Matrix-1.1.0.zip

If some one would like to try out a new theme for me.
I have made a white theme.
Since it is winter here and... some other reason.
It is not ready for final release yet. I think.
But should you think "let's try it.
Then get it here: http://eph.dk/horde-addons/5.2/white-rc-1.0.1.zip

If you want to comment or suggest anything in these themes please do so.
To: erling at eph.dk

/erling